Subject: ECAC BPSE, 1-3 April 2025, Tirana
From: "Maarika Rump" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maarika Rump" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2025 08:47:01 +0200

From: Artem MELNYK <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2025 3:13 PM
To: Dagmar Agu-Kruusmaa <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: ECAC BPSE, 1-3 April 2025, Tirana

Dear Dagmar,

I hope this email finds you well.

Regarding your request for capacity building in 2025, I am glad to inform 
you that an ECAC Best Practices for Inspecting Security Equipment course 
will be organised in Tirana on 1-3 April 2025. Would you be interested in 
nominating an auditor to attend the course?

Kind regards,

Artem

-- 

Artem MELNYK (he/him/his)
Aviation Security Capacity Building Specialist

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.ecac-ceac.org/>

EUROPEAN CIVIL AVIATION CONFERENCE (ECAC)
164 avenue Charles de Gaulle

92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine

France

Follow us on:
 <http://www.ecac-ceac.org/> Web |  <https://twitter.com/ecacceac> Twitter | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ecacceac> LinkedIn

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

---

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and 
intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are 
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender 
by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any 
unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly 
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment 
on the part of the European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC), unless it is 
confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.